The news of the terrible earthquake in Japan has effected us all. My friend David Darg and I have been working in Haiti since the earthquake here last January. When news of the Japan disaster was coming in we were at practice with our little league team made up entirely of displaced children. The kids stopped playing to hear the news. They immediately understood the pain that Japan is now facing and all wanted to help but felt like they had nothing to give. They wanted their little brothers and sisters in Japan to know that they are standing side by side and sending them strength. This is their message.
- Haiti, Japan & Chile Earthquakes: Comparing Magnitudes, Depths
- Linkin Park, Ban Ki-moon Discuss ‘Haiti Today, Haiti Tomorrow’
- Our Government-Funded Mission to Make Haiti Christian: Your Tax Dollars, Billy Graham’s Son, Monsanto And Sarah Palin
- U.S. Deportees In Haiti Struggle With Post-Quake Conditions
- Saundra Schimmelpfennig: Aid Bloggers Reflect on Haiti