PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti — With his gold teeth, shiny earrings and a life spent mostly in Florida, Serge Michel Dorval is afraid he looks like a rich American to some of the desperate Haitians who live near him in a shantytown alongside a trash-clogged drainage ditch.
It’s a fear that keeps him up at night.
- Maternal health in post-quake Haiti
- Linkin Park, Ban Ki-moon Discuss ‘Haiti Today, Haiti Tomorrow’
- Our Government-Funded Mission to Make Haiti Christian: Your Tax Dollars, Billy Graham’s Son, Monsanto And Sarah Palin
- Maria Bello: Haiti: Moving On From Here
- Saundra Schimmelpfennig: Aid Bloggers Reflect on Haiti